Coffee Chia Pudding

Leave a Comment


This coffee chia pudding entered my life a couple of years ago after a long boring day at uni. I was tired, had no energy and has this immense craving for a tiramisu. But I did not have tiramisu at home, nor did I  have the ingredients to make one and definitely not the energy to make one. But I had some cold coffee in my coffee pot and then I got thinking and I came up with the idea to make a

Coffee Chia Pudding

Chia pudding that taste like a latte! A great way to use up any leftover coffee and a perfect sweet treat!

Prep Time : 5 mins
Cook Time : 4 hr
Total Time : 4 hr 5 mins
Course: Dessert
Cuisine: Gluten Free
Servings: 2 -4

Ingredients : 

  •     200 ml 3/4 cup + 1 tsbp cold coffee
  •     200 ml 3/4 cup + 1 tbsp milk
  •     2 tbsp golden syrup honey or maple syrup work as well
  •     8 tbsp chia seeds
  •     0.5 tsp vanilla bean powder
  •     Grated chocolate


 See Full Recipe please visit :  Coffee Chia Pudding
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment